Am I weird for like going to the strip bar with my husband ???

We have been out twice this month and we usually end up at a strip bar. I'm cool with it. We just sit and drink and talk. And of corse he gets lap dances. Last time we went we meet up with other couples. I was surpise to see how many women where there. Am I weird ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you are a wise woman.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Not at all. It's good that you two can go out and enjoy yourselves. Who cares where it is! As long as you're having fun, keep doing it!
    Anonymous

• Girlfriend, I wish that were me..............You are so lucky....
    Anonymous

• No! I used to do this alot with my husband and our friends. The wives/girlfriends usually had a way better time and we got more attention.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well I just figured if he wants to go . Why not go with him. lol His friend wants to go with us next time we go. Because his wife won't let him go or go with him. And it's cool that I go with him. lol Men !! lol
    Anonymous

• I don't think you are weird. I wouldn't do it. I do not really find it appropriate. The only lap dance I want my husband to have is from me. Just think where those women's butts have been. I think this makes for a breakdown in the sanctity of marriage. It's like giving him the okay to go out and fool around on you. No, I don't agree. But then again, I don't think porn is okay either. I want my husband and I's private life and needs full filled from each other. I don't want others involved in any way. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• no way hunny. me and dh were just talken about going its been a while.we have fun together but dh wont get a lap dance i have tried lol. but all in all its fun. and normal. i have been told by the wonderful ladys who work there that they love when women go. (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Only weird if you don't bring your own anti-baterial lotion - yeech.

I would apply MUCH and OFTEN.

And your own toilet seat covers.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My dh and I go together and we both get lap dances! LOL! So, if you're weird, I'm weird, too!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 2:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my sister and brother in law go every year for his birthday.
    mamaof2boys148

Answer by mamaof2boys148 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009