Help me with this very difficoult situation please!!!!

have anyone had a baby after the age of 40 with an epilepsy condition. I don't even therapeautic doses in which is save, but is a lot of BUT'S in front of it that make me feel very an easy as I alre4ady spoke with the OB, but he didn't say NO either.
I'm also looking for options before I make any desicions to get pregnant, a serrogate mother or someone who you know that is in an unwanted pregnancy that will like to give the baby away -of course- with lawyer's invold as many young lady's do it.
I'm very fruistraited and I don't know what to do? if I should take the risk of go for the above options
I will appreciate some guidence.

actingmom235

Asked by actingmom235 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Kids' Health

• You have epilepsy?

Your OB has given you the green light but you are still exploring other avenues?

I'm sorry, it is very hard for me to understand your question.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You should be able to find an OB who works with high risk and older mothers. They will go over the risks with you as well as potential problems with your child, if any. I would contact the epilepsy foundation and find a local chapter. Google epilepsy support and see what you find. You will likely find many women who have had children through that group. Call your local hospitals to find a support resource if you can't find it yourself. Good luck.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009