How do I add photos to my widget Slide when it doesn't recognize the album feature by Cafemom?

I just recently ask a question about this same problem but with a different widget. The widget Slide doesn't seem to recognize the new album feature by Caftemom. I would like to update and add more photos to my Slide but I don't get the option to add my new albums that I had to create and when I tried to add photos to the "extras" album that was created by Cafemom it tells me to create an album or add to a new album. What is going on?

PackLeader5804

Asked by PackLeader5804 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I am not having any problems using pictures from albums to add to either the holiday slide or the baby's first year. My suggestion would be for you to check the privacy settings on the pictures you would like to use. They must be set tp public in prder to be used in any of those widgets. If they are set to be seen by everyone, then make a contact us report and see if CM can help you.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009