Have you ever waxed?

Have you ever waxed your legs or bakini area? I am thinking of doing it this year to avoid the shaving rash, but am worried it will be too painful...any thoughts?

Jazzbo

Asked by Jazzbo at 2:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've done my bikini area....extremely painful. I rather shave
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 3:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have two different boxes of it but haven't had the courage to try it lol...good luck! :)

Wheres_the_Luv

Answer by Wheres_the_Luv at 3:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I do brazilian wax but I recommend going to a salon to do it--way too painful to do to yourself. pop a couple of motrin or advil or something ahead & it will take a way alittle of the pain
    Anonymous

• I went and got my whole ya whoo waxed and it hurt like heck! I seriously will never do it again. The sides weren't too bad but everywhere else yes. I would rather shave.
    momoflukas

Answer by momoflukas at 3:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It hurts, but its smoother and it lasts longer.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• omg it hurt crazy the first 4 times (legs) it does get easier. get 4 girls together and a make an afternoon of it, so much easier with friends. it is better, last longer, you should try it for 6 months. oh and trim bikini area first, no really it's a must do. good luck with that
    forevershadow

Answer by forevershadow at 4:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I love brazilian waxing. Totally sold!!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 12:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010