I can't believe how some one could to this...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_on_re_eu/eu_belgium_stabbings
I don't know if anyone has posted this but i couldn't believe it when i read this. How could a person be so cruel as to attack little kids. I swear, they should not have even taken this person alive. They should have caught and stabbed him to near death, then left to bleed out and die. I hop he rots in hell. What do you think should happen to the man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i think he should be killed
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• nobody should attack anyone but it happens. of course, i dont put my kids in daycare so at least if someone broke in my home & stabbed us to death I'd be with them.
    Anonymous

• If he is mentally ill to the point he does not know right from wrong he should be treated in a mental hospital. If we was in control he deserves the strongest sentence he can get there.
    Anonymous

• Oh put him in jail and let the inmates take care of him. I understand they hate people who do things to children. They would take real good care of him.
    Mommylady190

Answer by Mommylady190 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes, the story stated that he had a history of mental problems. Therefore he should n't have been out with our supervision. Or he should have been in a home somewhere. Because of his mental state, and lack of supervision innocent babies, have lost there live. I swear if it were my child that something happened to, i would probalby be in jail before long because i would try everywhich way to get my hands on that SOB and kill him. Mental or Not.
    Anonymous

• ""(It's) something you hear about from America, not here," said bake shop owner Bie Hoornaert.""

You gotta love that last statement. And yet, they have a point.

I don't give a rats ass about his mental status. The guy deserves to endure the same torture he inflicted on those innocent babies.
    Sharon7772

Answer by Sharon7772 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• A similar thing happened here a few weeks ago. A mentally ill man saw two boys walking to the local playground; he followed them, and then beat them to death with a baseball bat. Completely unprovoked. In these cases...I don't know if I believe in the "mental illness" excuse. I think those who are mentally weak are used by demons.

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I think either life in prison or the death penalty. I don't know Belgium's laws but he should not be roaming the streets and I am sure he will not, with what he has done.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 4:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If there are eyewittnesses and all, why waste all that money on lawyers and stuff, just take him out and put a bullet in his head. The beautiful babies (the ones that survived) will carry the scars of his brutal insanity for the rest of their lives, and there is no way they can "rehabilitate" someone like that or guarantee he wouldn't do it again if they let him out, so why waste money for him to live off the fat of the land for another 50 or 60 years?
    Anonymous

• If these were my children, & if he wasn't caught yet, I would be sitting in jail right now.
    ilovebooksfan

Answer by ilovebooksfan at 4:48 AM on Jan. 24, 2009