I have been ANGRY the past few days! Anybody else get like this?

I don't have PMS so I don't understand why I feel this way! I have been yelling and acting crazy towards my daughter and my husband! What is wrong with me? i have been to the gym and had alone time but it just doesn't help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• im going through the same thing. except i get NO ALONE TIME AT ALL. my son is going through the terrible twos and between him screaming and being a typical 2 year old little boy and my husband that i dont think he trys to get on my nerves but he does. like he will say something that sounds full of attitude. im ready to pull my hair out and i feel like im going crazy sometimes.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• shruggingi dunno. but one day, back in 04, some little thing made me snap and start yelling and throwing crap, and it made me feel really good! ever since then i have been prone to anger, kinda scares me too.

chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 3:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I've been there! A couple times I would get so mad at something so small, I'd start throwing things! Not around my kids but I would end up yelling at them then feeling really bad about it. Then my mom would be standing there saying softly "take a deep breath, settle down" and it would piss me off even more! I've tried to control it but sometimes I can feel the anger in the pit of my stomach and forget it. Im going to try and get help for it.
    Anonymous

• I used to get that way! Long story but I went to my doctor telling her how angry I would get. (I scared myself with how angry I got) I had no signs of depression according to what I "thought" depression was but she showed me a movie and it was me. Now I can tell if I forget to take my meds b/c I will yell over nothing. I would get mad for someone driving to slow, to fast, whatever. If you can't come up with some calming idea's see your doctor. It doesn't mean you are "crazy" it just means something in you isn't working right. If you had high blood pressure you would take those meds right? Get help before you get in a dangerous place. It can happen.

mrsrevjohnson

Answer by mrsrevjohnson at 2:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2009