does anyone else have hot feet at night it is miserible

nanadoodoo

Asked by nanadoodoo at 10:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• yeah- i HAVE to put lotion on my feet every night before bed and keep them from under the covers. My feet are cold during the day tho- LOL. Try the lotion- it works wonders!
    cmlowery

Answer by cmlowery at 11:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Me too!! I kick the covers off... even with the AC on I cant stand it!! Good luck cuz its so annoying!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• i do, and what i've found that helps is soaking them in room temp. water about 20 mins before i go to bed and then dry them off and put on baby powder, it helps out alot
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 11:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I have found that I do sometimes during the summer and it is just miserable to try and sleep. I have found that using Aveenos "Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing lotion". I has cooling menthol in it and helps relieve tight and itchy skin. I wear sandals and flip flops alot, and this seems to help.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2008