HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST? LIKE HOW MANY WEEKS AFTER YOU HAD SEX.

peaysgirl

Asked by peaysgirl at 3:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when your expecting your period and don't get it. some tests say 5 days before.
    chagenue

Answer by chagenue at 3:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• you are supposed to wait like a week after the date of your first missed period. i think
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I wait 1 day after I missed my period. And..pregnancy tests I have taken have never been wrong. =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• The 5 day prior to missed period tests say 99% accurate. However, I read the full details and it isn't that predictabel. It is something like 60% of pregnant women test positive 5 days out, 70 do 4 days out, and so on. Not 99% until after missed period so don't be upset if they aren't working.
    Anonymous

• i agree with answer number 2
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009