does it make you mad?? (i also posted this in General Parenting)

last night a person simply asked why do people ask questions w bad spelling and grammer and get intelligent answers. some people responded appropriately and others told her to go choke on a doughnut, hope she falls on her face and that a hot guy will kick her while shes down and that she gets a nail in her tire. i could Not keep my mouth shut. why do moms post this kind of stuff and when they do, its anon. moms would be flippin lids if their children were saying that kind of stuff! so why would they? and also, they wouldnt say that kind of stuff if it were a real life convervsation, so why would you say those things through the internet? does this make you make like it makes me mad? how immature

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 3:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I asked this q earlier in the day.. got a new ass-hole ripped. Some folks just want to be bitches.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• well, bring them on.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i have yet to get any rude comments on the one i posted in general parenting
    tnteaton

• Well, the question sounds like it was just to start drama. i mean i am usually in such a hurry that my typing, spelling, grammer, punctuation, is never correct, or good. I am usually trying to not get caught online at work. To me that kind of stuff doesn't bother me as long as i can still make out what the question is. And some moms are just way better typers and have less mistakes. And hinestly i just figured out where the spell check button is, and how to change colors and stuff. But i rarely have time to. i am trying to get the answer posted and get to another screen asap.
    Anonymous

• did someone actually say those things thats kinda funny but its still not right and ive notice that most rude comment are from anon posters so i dont read them i just skipp over them
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It is very immature. I dont think you should put someone down simply because they didnt use correct grammer. Im on the computer alot for my pt job and i also use alot of short hand because when i worked as a CNA thats what we used its become a part of my daily life now. You should never be rude on purpose to someone even if you can do it behind your computer screen it just goes to show how immature some people truly are. Its a good thing its a computer and we dont have to see those people daily.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nah it doesnt make me mad. Its the internet. I figure people like that have sad pathetic uneducated lives and think they need to take it out on those they can. I doubt half of them would be woman enough to say 90% of what they say to anyones face.
    Anonymous

• Yes, what i said in the question were direct comments that some people have said. and as i said in my last question, i would usually ignore it and go on to the next if i just couldn't read the question but what these 'moms' were saying went WAY too far. im gonna guess CM deleted the question becuase its not there anymore. but what i said to that women Definately shut her mouth up!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• and to anon, if you're meaning the question I posted was to start dramah, that's not my intention at all. if im reading your answer wrong and you're meaning to the person who origionally posted, i dont think that person what trying to start dramah either. she was just curious.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It doesn't make me mad.. I mean, some people are born assholes. The question you are discussing was rather dumb though, not that she deserved to be told to step on a nail or choke on a donut. I just don't see the big deal complaining about spelling and then saying "If I take my time to respond, people could at least take their time to write correctly" lol..

What really get's to me is someone who answers the questions about a teen being pregnant with "you should have kept your legs closed" etc, that's just terrible. Some people don't have any tact, at all. That's what happens when you give people the ability to be anonymous. The abuse it and use it to show their true, immature, and rude selves.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009