Can you get cramps when your first concieve. I am supposed to get my period next week but I have weird cramps that I never did before. Can this be from getting pregnant? It is too early for a home test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• when i first got pregnate i had cramps. i kept waiting for my period and it never came so i took a test and yep i was
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• these could be implantation cramps. i had these about a week before my period and i am pregnant. you can take a first response test 4 to 5 days before your missed period and it should tell you. i took one 6 days before and i got a faint bfp and then waited 2 more days and took another and got a strong bfp. good luck!!
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I had cramps before I knew I was pregnant. I thought they were period cramps.
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 4:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Probably just ovulation cramps you are feeling.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I HAD PERIOD CRAMPS A WEEK EARLY ASWELL AND I TOOK A TEST @ 3 WEEKS IT WAS NEG THEN I TOOK ONE @ 4 WEEKS AND THEN IT WAS A BFP SO IT COULD BE I ALSO NOTICED MY BREAST LOOKED DIFFERNT GOODLUCK!
    Anonymous

• both times i was pregnant, i felt like i was getting my period. call the dr office & aski them to do a blood test. good luck!
    CASSIDYSHEART

Answer by CASSIDYSHEART at 9:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It wouldn' be ovulation cramps a week before your period. You ovulate the week AFTER your period, which means 3 weeks before the next one. If you are cramping up a week before the period is due, it could very well be PMS or implantation??? The symptoms are so close to PMS symptoms its hard to say. I am in the same exact boat. The two weeks of waiting tries our patience but like you, I am just hanging in there. I might take an early detection test next Tuesday, because I'd be due for AF next Sat. Baby dust to you !!! ~*~*~*~*~
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It still could be ovulation cramps. Not everyone ovulates the same. I for one ovulate during my period. But gl to you and lots of baby dust your way.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009