Bad Husband!!!!! HELP

My husband and I were at birthing classes and women went in one room with carla the 54 year old traner and the men got Tina 24 year old traner Well come to find out My husband had sex with her mutiple times What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Is this a real question?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Maybe she was just making it VERY clear HOW babies get made - gotta figure, you need to know how it starts to appreciate the final product....

Awesome question.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'd leave the class!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Get checked for STD's. Or don't let him go to a separate room from you next time.

Answer by Bmat at 4:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• And you found this out HOW?
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Um... Yea.... So, was it before or after you two got togather? Um.... cut him off!!!<~~~atleast till you get to the bottom of this.!..
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 4:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• NO Freakin way!!!!
    Is this for real?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i would not go back to that class && i would send him to hell for doing that.. thats really f'ed up...
    Anonymous

• OMG, was that part of the lesson? I bet a lot of dads would pay double for that lesson!
    Anonymous

• He had sex with her at the class? I'd report her. Even if they had sex before the class that calls for her to excuse herself as his coach? Why do they separate men from women? When we took classes like that it was one coach for everyone.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009