Parental Control (the tv show)

Is this show real, or are they just acting? I dont think its real, those kids cuss the parents out and make rude remarks. Are there kids really out there who act this way in front of their SO's parents?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• It's completely fake. Really annoying.
    Anonymous

• they're all fake
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It has to be fake, don't you think!

I do wish I had the balz to say some of the stuff to my in-laws though:)
    Anonymous

• their really are kids who cuss their parents out because they hear it off of the tv what ever they see or hear they will copy my neace is 3 years old and she says cuss words but her dad taught her that so wheather it's of the tv or not they will copy what they see and hear you need to control what your kids watch
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I think that all of the time b/c I know that if one of my sons' girlfriends talked to me like that I would go off...there would be no more show.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I hate that show, and everything on MTV for that matter. I was born in the early 80's (okay 1980 fine!) so I grew up when MTV was actually Music Television. I hate that it's just crap now. Stupid reality shows that aren't even reality. I really really hate it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:48 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• its fake, and the stuff the kids and even the parents say is corny... i hate it
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• FAKE!! If my DD's boyfriend talked to me like that i couldn't afford a camera crew around-to many witnesses!!!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• def fake....how many girls(or guys) would willingly go on a TV show and let their SO date two other people....uh, dont think so.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2009