Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend is being accused with abusing her child.....

where does she go to find a great it a family attorney or something else she is in arizona

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • She can either get a public defender of choose one herself.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • Considering the accusation and importance, I'd go to an attorney who specializes in family law. Alot of times public defenders have a large caseload so they are limited to the amount of time they can spend on your case and you want the best representation possible. If finances are an issue, does Arizona have such a thing as "Judicare" which is representation with a much lower charge. Wish her the best!

    Answer by Squirrel1001 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • go to and ask a lawyer there (for free) what's the best thing to do. (that is 2 v's in the site address NOT a w.)

    Answer by admckenzie at 5:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.