ovarian cysts

any herbal remedies to shrink/prevent ovarian cysts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

• Not that I know of, when I get them they usually burst around time for my period.
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 4:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Not that I know of...I had one for over 10 yrs. I just had the ovary removed a year ago.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i heard they will go away their self theirs really nothing you can do except for surgrey if they have to
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Cultural and clinical studies have consistently linked poor diets to deficiencies and toxicities known to contribute to illness. A plant-based diet high in whole foods that are minimally processed, with a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables, can positively impact hormone balance and possibly prevent cyst formation. Eat vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, whole grains and fruits that are free of pesticides, preservatives and additives. Meat and poultry should be minimized or eliminated; however, antibiotic and hormone-free fish may be included once or twice weekly.
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 11:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009