What is a good age to start getting my daughters hair trimmed?

I refused to get it cut, i just want her hair to stay out of her face so i can see her beauty more...any ideas??

Tana3110

Asked by Tana3110 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• You can trim her hair whenever it is getting too long or has split ends. Make sure that she is safe though, you dont want her to jerk around and get cut by the scissors. I trim my daughters thin hair and it has actually come in thicker and so pretty.... Do what you feel is best; hair grows back.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• put her hair up in braids pony tails ect... my daughter is 3.5 and shes never had a trim or hair cut
    Anonymous

• I really dont want to do either, I want her hair to be long and beautiful, but it grows so fast and falls right in front of her eyes, I put her hair up and she constintly takes it right back down, and theres just no way she would hold still enough for me to braid it....this can be very aggravating.
    Tana3110

Answer by Tana3110 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• ONLY trim it!!! dont cut it drasticly, but i wouldnt trim in until shes about 4 or 5
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2008