Not sure about having a second child! HELP!

I always said I wanted 3 until I had my daughter. She just turned 3 and she is a good child but my patience aren't that great and I stay home with her which makes it worse. i have my days where i want another and my days where i don't! My biggest fear is regretting it in a couple of years when it is too late. i will be 32 in may and my hubby will be 40 in Oct. My husband said that he does not want anymore and I respect that but it kind of makes me upset! What if i do want more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• Then you need to have a discussion with your husband. It's a joint effort...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I too suffer from having a lack of patience and sometimes I can lose it. I think this is because
    1. i don't exercise
    2. need to eat better, lay off the sugars and caffiene
    3. i need to sleep better
    4. need to get out more with other moms

BUT having kids is so much fun and it will be great for your daughter to have a playmate. When i just had my son, I was his playmate...I loved it but his sister is on his level and they have a lot of fun (and fight a lot, but that seems to be common) together...
    Anonymous

• yes talk to him
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• it would be good for your daughter to have a playmate especially if shes not around kids alot and having another child for her to play with will teach her to share toys and not to bite hit and pinch i dont put my daughter in day care and shes not around kids alot and im gonna try to have her a brother or sister so she can learn to share toys not to hit kick bite or pinch so when she gets in school she will know not to do those things and know that she has to share toys with other kids so i would talk to your hubbyh
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009