Devil child:)

My seventh month old is really adorable, and sweet. She has progressed very fast for her age, she is standing on her own, and pulling up to things while moving around. She is very independent, and she has an attitude:) When she tries to eat stuff (she knows she isnt supposed to have) and I will try to get it out of her mouth, she will crawl away as fast as possible. She screams when I walk by her without picking her up, She will rip things apart and giggle. While it is extremely hilarious at times, ugh, I wonder what this entails for the future. lol.

rach.s92

Asked by rach.s92 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you have a play pin or crib use it as time out..
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2012

• GOOD LUCK!!! My daughter was the same at that age. She's now 5, going on 30. She's stubborn, defiant, willful, pig-headed, ornery, I'll-do-it-myself-thank-you-very-much, mulish, and JUST like her mother. She's also very good at making me laugh. While I love her dearly and would do anything for her, if she had been born first she would have been an only child.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2012

• All I can say is start disciplining NOW! If you don't get a handle on her now you never will. I wish you luck, b/c if my DD that at that age she would have been punished and set in a place for timeout. You also need to keep anything that she shouldn't have out of her reach and baby proof as much as possible. If my DD had been allowed to get away with things she would be a much more difficult child to handle now.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2012

• Those saying punish do realize that we are talking about a 7 month old right? Your best bet is just redirection, and saying no. Anything beyond that is going to be to hard of a concept to grasp. She's a baby and she's having fun.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 6:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2012

• All I can say is start disciplining NOW!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2012

• The smarter the child, the bigger the problems

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2012