What is something really sweet your DH/SO said to you this week?

Did he compliment you in a certain way, do something nice for you etc..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That he loves me more than I will ever know.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my husband had to work saturday night (hes in the airforce) anyway we were going to have one of those crock pot meals that you have to cook for like 8 hours. so at 3:00 a.m. while i was sleeping he was going to surprise me and get it started. then he discovered that there are onions in it (i HATE ONIONS) and at 3 a.m he stood and picked out all of the onions for me. i thought that was the sweetest thing. :D
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• That i look absolutely beautiful and sexy pregnant, and he oves that im carrying his baby and he loves me and cant wait to meet our daughter and get our family started :)

ugh hes amazing.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Without me having to ask....He took care of the kids, the house, everything tuesday and wednesday when I was sick with a stomach bug. He made sure the kids stayed out of my room. He says I love you in a lot of ways that don't use the words.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• He said he would wash towels so I would have a clean one for when I took a bath! LOL
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 4:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• He went to KFC to pick up some dinner for me. When he came home he told me that there was an old lady who took his money and some younger girls in the back that were looking at him funny, when the old lady came back she said that the girls though he was good looking, and he flashed his wedding band and said "well you'll have to tell them i'm taken" and she said "the good ones always are" and I thought it was sweet that he said that =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• This morning when he got up he came downstairs and told me he missed me when he woke up this morning. He said he rolled over to hug me and all he got was an armful of pillows and he wished I was there for him to wake up to. I felt so sad about it, yet felt so special that his first thought was of me this morning. And, no, he was not wanting "you-know-what"....LOL. {{rolling eyes}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2009