What is the best over the counter face cream for blotchy sun damaged skin?

skin care, face cream, blotchy skin, sun damaged, lightener

LancesMom

Asked by LancesMom at 1:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use mary kay. I have eczema and it helps keep my skin eve, soft, and smooth
    simplystephanie

Answer by simplystephanie at 2:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• The most important thing to do is use an exfoliator frequently. It will help get rid of dead skin, leaving it smoother and less blotchy. Then you want to use a cream suited to your skin type with a good spf. Loreal and Olay make the best otc's
    bvona

Answer by bvona at 3:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Mary Kay's even complection essence works wonders!!!!!
    p.m. me if you'd like some!
    kimt6

Answer by kimt6 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I agree with the Olay.... I LOVE the stuff! I also agree with exfoliation - you can actually just use your fingertips in the shower to do little circles all over your face to sluff off dead skin after a warm shower... And if your color needs correction there are some creams with pigment lifters in them (I know Palmers makes one) that is more mkted to the African American consumer, but can be used by all ethnicities... I really need to score some of that as well. Those hormones did a number on me!
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 8:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I am an independent representative for Sensaria Natural Bodycare. We have several products that typically have been known to help with this issue. I would love to talk to you some more and recommend a couple of products. Please message me if you'd like to talk or my website.
    kittynala

Answer by kittynala at 9:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I know someone with the same issues. And I helped her out with our products. A great skin care routine along with Microderm Abrasion (yes, you can find great ones at home) and other products will help you most.
    I know how overwhelming it can be with so many products. Feel free to PM me. I can send you samples and answer any questions you have.
    www.marykay.com/ahenderson1
    AmyHenderson

Answer by AmyHenderson at 11:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hey there,
    I have suffered from the same thing, I tried a lot of products that did not work.
    I found some products that had prescription Medication in them that were made by doctors.
    They offer 100% money back guarantee, so they stand behind their products.
    If you would like to learn more, feel free to contact me at freshfacegirl@hotmail.com
    Loveyourskin

Answer by Loveyourskin at 8:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008