im irritated. do i have the right to be or no??

im now 37 weeks pregnant and my body is really tired and so am i mentally.

i still LOVE being pregnant. BUT im so tired all of the time now. im exhausted mentally and physically. i only work 15 hours a week yeah, and im just sitting there.. but its a 6-9pm shift which to me and my body is when i start calming down and ging to sleep etc.

my tooth is coming in that freaking kills me when i cant even talk or i get pain.and i sit there and talk on the phone at work. the baby is now dropped so it feels like she is falling out and now i have all that pressure down there. my hips hurt... im just TIRED!!!

i want to sleep anytime i feel like it. and i cant lol. lately ive been suddenly doing a LOT of stuff to prep for the baby, shopping packing stuff cleaning constantly going to a billion stores for stuff, helping a little bit with shower stuff...

can i complain or am i being petty?
lol i cried last night i was so sleepy. LOL

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• being pregnate is exhausting enough. if you want to complain then i think you have the right
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i just realized i said "stuff" like 6 times..
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Aww (((hugs))), you have every right to complain. It won't be long now. Rest whenever you can, sleep whenever you can, be sure you are eating a healthy diet so you can keep your strength up. Take walks in the fresh air, dream, smile.

Answer by Bmat at 4:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You're pregnant..Complain!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yes you have the right to complain and if your doing alot of cleaning it's sounds like your baby will be here any time soon
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009