Easter Dress Question

Growing up, my mother always dresses me in pastel colors for easter. The easter dress, shoes, little hat, the whole outfit.
Now days there are so many beautiful dresses out there from pastels to bright colors.
So are the bright colors or prints like zebra and stuff acceptable for easter now?
And i always was dressed in white shoes for easter. Is black acceptable?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Well my dd has cherries on her dress

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 2:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2012

• I think a lot of the fashion rules have relaxed as time went by. I think as long as you don't look trashy any color dress or shoe is acceptable.

Answer by hootie826 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2012

• Its up to you!
    I still prefer the classic pastel dresses for easter, they are so festive for the occassion. But I'm traditional like that.
    As long as you are happy with it, go for it :)

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2012

• It is totally up to you. For us we stay pretty traditional for most things. I do not for Easter though. My GD looks horrible in pastels. Her coloring looks washed out. Her dress is a deep pink with a white lace at the waist and hem. My own is deep Purple..I don't do pastels either.

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2012

• whatever you want. I think any color looks ok.

Answer by booklover545 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2012

• Bold colors and prints are in too - go for it!

Answer by tasches at 4:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2012

• I think bright colors are great for Easter -- bold is always beautiful, in my opinion!

Answer by isismoon3 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2012