cramping

can i be ovulating all ready, i lost my baby a week ago and had a d&c i had very little bleeding and it stopped a couple days ago, im now cramping and really wet down there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Im really sorry for your loss

Of course you are bleeding and cramping after you had a miscarriage. Your body will need a long time to heal.

i had a miscarriage a few years ago. I was cramping for weeks, also bleeding.

If you cant stand the pain (which is normal to have lots of pain), then please go get checked by your OB again.

you post this in "TTC". please wait with another pregnancy. Every good OB will tell you to wait at least 12 months, so your body can heal... especially after a d&c.

I wish you all the best!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Your body does need to heal but please don't think it takes a year. Everyone is different. Work with you dr. to tell when you can try again. Most obs will tell you to wait until you have had normal cycles again before trying. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I'm very sorry for your loss! I lost a baby and had DC does aswell the I had all the same the cramping, wettness, I also would cry at the drop of a hat. I called my fertilty doctor and he told me this was normal! Please don't give up hope I lost my baby in Jan 06 and was pregnant again in April! Of course this was under my doctors supervison! Stay strong!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009