My right eye lid has been twitching for the past two weeks???

What the heck does this mean??

NJMom2Tyler

Asked by NJMom2Tyler at 4:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (-15 Credits)
  • stigmatism(sp?) ? Im not really sure maybe another lady can help you more:) gl i hope you find out what that is because that must be soo annoying.
    Anonymous

• You probably need to get more sleep..Mine will do that when I am stressed or am not getting enough sleep.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• doesnt mean anything actually ;)

i have that very often. its something with your nerves at the eye. it wont kill you ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Mine does that sometimes (drives me nuts!!). I looked it up once and it's usually caused by stress, eye strain, caffeine consumption, which I qualify for every day. They can last for weeks at a time. Hope that helps!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Whenever I am stressed I have that. If my eye starts twitching I stop and think just what is stressing me more than usual, and just realizing what it is will sometimes stop the twitch. Make sure you are getting enough rest. Maybe try a nice warm bubble bath and put a warm cloth over your eyes.

Answer by Bmat at 4:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Thanks ladies...it's probably stress!! and the fact that I'm on this darn computer all day long lol
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 5:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Could be that you are low on calcium and magnesium. Just a thought.
    ladycincher

Answer by ladycincher at 8:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009