Just wondering if I am the only one?

I was just wondering if it was just me or have others did or experanced this. I have some men that likes the way I look and they want to pay me to do things and just wondering if any others have done or thought about doing this cause I need the money and I am thanking about doing this aging...... Yeah I said aging have done this before to take care of my babies and regrate how it made me feel but do not regrate taking care of my kids.Does this make me a bad person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont think your a bad person for doing it if your trying to care for your children but if it makes you feel like a bad person then maybe you should try to find another way first. I would make that your last resort first. You have to do what you have to sometimes and its not always gonna be a good choice. I dont suggest making a life carreer out of it though.
    Anonymous

• what is aging and regrate?

uhm prostitution is disgusting in my opinion!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• no i dont think so. it shows that you will do anything to take care of your kids. but if you dont like doing it- make sure there is another way first
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• im confused my self. if your talkign about prostitution thats jsut staight skank nasty. id be a stripper or a pole dancer b4 i did that crap
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 4:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• so you want to know if this makes you a bad person or do you want an answer TO your question of if you should do it or not?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• she meant again and regret you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. i have never done it but im not gonna down another woman for trying to take care of her kids
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You must mean "again" and "regret"
    I'm assuming you meant "thinking" and "experienced" also.
    I have an idea. Go get an education, go to college and get a good career if you really want to take care of your children.
    Plus, I doubt those men care HOW you look. I'm sure looks have NOTHING to do with what they want as long as they get it.
    Anonymous

• No there are other ways to take care of your kids hun. From work to gov't help you don't have to degrade yourself and your children. Don't do anything you don't want to do and remember these things increase your chance of getting STD's. Your kids would rather have a happy, healthy mommy than a sickly, dying one.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• So, is it worth getting AIDS or something? and dying from them? Then your kids won't even have a mommy.
    Anonymous

• I would go far to tend to my children but I wouldnt prostitute myself.
    Strip, beg,etc...yes but not prostitute. What if I ended u p with a deadly disease? Then what good would I be to my children. What if the "john" beat or killed me???
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2009