i know...

i know i see this question all the time on here, but i went on my computer today to check my email and saw that my fiance was looking at porn!!! I mean whatever i understand all guys do it but like it kinda bothers me... it just makes me feel that maybe im not hot enough or something? does it ever bother you ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• yea it bothers me. but i dont let it get to me too much. if he was doing it ona daily basis then yea id knock his face out. but once in awhile dont hurt nothign
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 4:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• no it doesnt because its nothing. its a movie. its not realy he isnt putting his penis in another woman. doesnt bother me one bit. i know who he loves and wants to be with and thats me.

ill look at it with him and enjoy it.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes, but the way I see it is let him look, he can't touch it. He is home with YOU, not out with some hussy.
    Anonymous

• YES! But I look at it as in I guess I would rather him look at porn then cheat on me! My ex cheated on me with strippers 5 of them to be exact and all at once! Ya a 5some. Freak! So I guess I would rather have him have there weird fantisies over the porn sites. DH does not communicate with other ladies but I know he looks!

I still feel the same like I can not do enough!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yeah, it bothered me when i found out too. Why? Because we're insecure. It's actually kind of funny, i never watched porn befor so i went on the site that he was looking at. I got real grossed out, but noticed that i was real turned on....wierd i know. So, i went & took care of things by myself w/ my toy. Occasionally, i will look at it on MY own now. I still think it's disgusting, but for some reason it gets me hot. Maybe because it's something new. Offer to watch it with him if you are interested. I still have not admitted to my fiance that i looked at it. I'm so embarased. BUT, i kind of know what it feels like to be a guy, home alone, & curious about online porn. So, i can't be mad anymore. I'm no more innocent than he is....LOL!!!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• This is a question to ask and talk to your (platonic) guy friends with if you have one. From what I understand, the average guy who occasionally views porn is not doing so because he wants the woman in the movie or picture. His focus is more on the act that is happening and it is something he does to release the tension. It's sort of equivalent to having a piece of See's candy just because it is there but is by no means a substitute for a lovely steak dinner with the one you love.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Ive gotten used to it sadly. my fiance though totally has a thing for porn....and there is a ton of it on our computer and no matter how much i delete he always downloads more. I once found 18 DVDs that he at home burnt pornos onto off of the computer. 18 disks full?!?! like are you kidding me?? And im a 21 year old little blonde, that also gave birth to his cute little baby girl, but he cant go a day without masturbating. its pretty creepy. ew. guess it does bother me but theres nothing I can do about it. and its hard core stuff too, i dont think your hubby would go to the extremes that my man goes to. i come home from grocery shopping and the curtains are drawn. obvious. pervert.
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My hubby doesn't watch porn, but if he did it would bother me, and he knows that.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My ex used to llok at porn and when he did,he got nothing from me that night with the explanation of''You imagining her head on my body,that disturbs me'',needless to say he quit looking cause he was losing more than he was gaining.
    mommaof21986

Answer by mommaof21986 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• no it doesn't bother me.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2009