Hear about the women selling her Verginity?

I don't honestly care one way or another. But thought it was pretty interesting news none the less.

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 4:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 4:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i think its disgusting but she isnt breaking the law.... weirdly.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yea, lol and the men who are bidding on it? Like 10,000? Good grief...Maybe that's telling us something?
    After all. It's not so common to find a girl who is a virgin nowdays.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand how she isn't breaking the law when prostitution is illegal. I really don't understand that.
    It IS a form of selling sex sooo it should be treated like it.
    Anonymous

• yes it is breakign the law. when that man gives her money adn she has sex with him, it is called prostitution
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 4:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• No its not
    in parts of Nevada it is not illegal.

its legal.
    and that is where she is doing it.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It's not illegal in Nevada. Nevada has a few things they can do that you can't do in the rest of the country. I think you can have up to an ounce of pot without getting into trouble.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 4:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yeah thats really disgusting :-/
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• momnbaby are right she lives in nevada and its not illegal there. they have lots of brothel houses in nevada.
    However i do think its gross i mean as a women and being a virgin why would you want just some randome horn dog to have sex with your first time. Your first time is suppose to be special not trashy but hey to each there own.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Hope you all look at the web site above and it has her speaking about it. If it's the same girl had seen, she is in school and doing a study about this. The money will pay for her study and education. Not that I agree with it at all, but she is very intelligent and was very eloquent in her explanation as to why she is doing it. Something to be shared with a loved one, but it is her choice I guess.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009