• In the Spotlight:

I cant take it anymore... I am going to see my old whatever from my old job!

Everyone as told me to stay away from my old friend from work since he is back with his ex. Its been two weeks since we communicated and all I can do is think of him. Everytime we were in a room together after we stopped hanging out we froze there was alot of emotion. Well he is all I think of leaving work i gave up to early. I have other men in my life a soon to be ex who lives in my house downstairs. and my family friend...I am going to see him next week. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• It seems you should take it one day at a time. If he wants to see you let him come to you. I am sorry you have been having this problem of letting go. Good luck in what you decide to do because the heart wants what the heart wants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• What would be the purpose if he has chosen to get back with his ex? Sometimes we confuse love with obsession (name of a great book btw). It sounds to me like you may not be in full control of your emotions. You have so much going on, possibly a relationship addiction if you have one in the house and two in the wings. Take time to find who you are instead of being an extension of some man. If you can't stop thinking of the one guy I'd suggest reading How to Fall Out of Love by Dr Debora Phillips. She tells how to stop thinking of men we obsess about. Find yourself and you will find the right guy.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• dont do it, just let it be, if its meant, he'll come back!!!! dont try to come in between him and his gf! dont break up what they got!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I guess its because my soon to be ex has been verbally abusive to me for our whole marriage and has controlled literally everything and no matter what I have tried to get away from him he always wins. We haven't been intimate in 3 yrs and he blames me for everything. I guess I need to be validated by a man and for some reason I got hooked into this one. He was very sweet and it was people at work who tore us apart. I know Ive said this bfore and I am beating a dead horse. Then I have this friend who has been standing by waiting for me if I ever get divorced and that is scary to because I don't love him but he is such a great friend I know he would be a good dad to my children. Ive known him since I was nine he is single, wealthy and considerably older. I am stuck in a rut..As I get older its important to me to maintain everything from weight to love. What is this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Plus, I really did like the way me and my friend got along. From the go we could finish each other's sentences. We have chemistry... Maybe to me its just sexual... I don't know when we hung out I didn't eat for weeks at a time to keep a perfect body. I have been working out for four months since I lost the baby just so I would have a perfect body. I have two degree's and yet I rely on my looks even he said," My looks attracted him to me but he wanted to know what was on the inside. I could probably break up his relationship but then what? I want him but I want him to be happy and make his own choice. That is why I walked away before him and his ex were together. Its also the time I lost the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• plus Ive never had closure over the baby... We have never seen one another since I miscarried....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2008