headaches/nosebleeds..etc

pregnant, passing out. tired all the time. I get dizzy/ nauseas when I stand up or try to do anything. I've had horrible headaches that never seem to go away. And recently light nose bleeds. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

• Call your ob, these problems need to be addressed. Dry heated air in the winter can cause headaches and nosebleeds, but it sounds as if you have more than that going on, so get checked out as soon as possible. The dizziness has me concerned. Call your ob or go to an urgent care clinic. If nothing else, you'll have peace of mind.

Answer by Bmat at 5:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i got headaches and nosebleeds and i knew women who passed out, i think it was because f low blood sugar i forget. you may want to get it checked out
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It could be Pre- Eclampsia(sorry if it's spelled wrong) I use to get nose bleeds when my bloodpressure was really high. Also headaches are associated with pre-E. If you notice your hands are swollen I would suggest you go to the nearest ER or contact your OB at once.
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I've addressed the problems with my Ob. He doesnt say much about it. Just that I've been tested for anemia/etc and dont have it. I do notice in my hands they'll turn a red color and all the veins in my fingers and such with become really visible.
    Anonymous

• Get a new ob... If he dismisses your concerns without first explaining the possible causes and offering solutions you need to ask him point blank. I want an answer to this problem. If one is not offered you need to start looking for other OBs
    Are you eating 3 meals with snacks in between, are you staying hydrated. Are you standing up slowly.
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 11:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009