Will you please help her??

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=796034_99214561&=PP_EntryDetail_387

Hello Ladies...I come to you tonight asking you to please help this young lady on my Myspace. She is just 17 years old and is trying to win a scholarship. She just recently lost her mother (i'm talking just about a week ago) and the topic she had to write about is the last holiday memory. Will you please help her out, you don't have to but she would definitely appreciate it. Thanks!!

judithdawn81

Asked by judithdawn81 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont get how to help?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• can you tell her to send me a friend request. my url is myspace.com/littlelucky20 thanks
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Sorry I should have worded this better, I had it in a couple groups last night. Go to the website at the top of the question and vote for this young lady to win the scholarship. You can also sign up and write reviews on her essay and vote for them.
    judithdawn81

Answer by judithdawn81 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I voted for her.
    Anonymous

• Have her e-mail me. My e-mail address is lkaye29@hotmail.com. I too, lost my mother at a young age.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• thank you
    judithdawn81

Answer by judithdawn81 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2009