eyelashes extention it stays for how many days,how much does it cost,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• According to Us Weekly magazine: The FDA approved Latisse, the first Rx treatment for lash growth. Applied nightly the potion makes lashes longer and thicker in 8wks and will be avail soon with a prescription from your derma ($120 for $60 applications, latisse.com)
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 9:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• you can get individual lashes (human lashes) glued to each of your individual lashes. They use surgical adhesive it last until the natural lash falls out. It's expensive around 100 first time then touch ups. kinda like nails. check spas, the person applying the lashes should have some sort of certificate stating they took that course with the manufacturer. Or go to the pharmacy and pick up individual lashes and apply them yourself It's not difficult. I usually just do 3 at the outer corners, it flares up and extends the eye out. less is more I say. Don't pull lash off IT WILL pull out your lash. good luck ( if you don't want to do it yourself then go to the beauty school they'll do it cheaper than a salon, maybe 10-15) last at most a week
    Anonymous

• I do my own lash extensions. Can't see myself paying 30-45 dollars for someone to do what I can learn. I use PermaLashes (individual) medium flare and strips too. I spend on average $5 in Wal-mart.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 12:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• BTW, they last a couple of weeks
    MrsJStearns