who else has sore boobs and what can i do for them i am only 9 weeks and they are sore and swollen already help

robsgirl692

Asked by robsgirl692 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a sports bra :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• What helped me was to put a warm wash rag on them for a few mins or a warm shower. Like PP said a sports bra can help. I also used pregnancy lotion (Curel) on the which seemed to help. I'am sorry your hurting.
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 5:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Oh yeah, that hurts a lot. I bought some criss-cross nursing/sleep bras to wear at night (which is when mine hurt the most) Other than that a warm shower did help for a little bit. Feel better!
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I had the same problem with both my pregnancies. I used to wear a padded bra and a sports bra on top of it. The padding helped if anything happened to brush against my boobs and the sports bra helped to keep them still. Other than that they hurt like hell for a while!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• A really good supprotive bra and a heating pad helped but hopefully you ll be like me and your breasts will no longer hurt after 12 weeks or so. I just hated wearing a bra to bed when mine were so sore LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Im six weeks and mine hurt so bad I wanna cry i take tylenol for the pain and wear a sports bra a really tight one it seems to help!! Also you can get a heating pad and put some heat on them that helps also!!
    krysdawn09

Answer by krysdawn09 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009