How do I fix my profile, I already went to view profile when i move the boxes they go back to were they were??????

How do I fix my profile, I already went to view profile when i move the boxes they go back to where they originally were??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• minimize all the boxes, then one box at a time, one space at a time. some will not go because they are the wrong size.
    CrzyHome

Answer by CrzyHome at 8:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Hi,

Please keep in mind that some widgets cannot be moved into the right column. Also, you cannot move any widget above the advertisement at the top right column of your page.

In addition, your homepage and profile page have their own widget layouts. So what you do on your homepage will not apply to your profile page.

Please give us more detail regarding your issue by clicking the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2009