My idea of a beautiful..

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 1:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• I agree :)

Answer by hellokitty2012 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• I saw this on FB yesterday. Total agreement. Bones sticking out and not having a shape is not sexy in my opinion. At least when it's forcefully done. I know there are some people who really are naturally super thin and the women I know that are like that absolutely hate it, but you can tell it's not unhealthy and it's just the way their bodies are.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• Totally agree.

Answer by AF4life at 2:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• Amen! Curves are so in, scrawny is out. My husband is discusted when he sees a girls spine popping out of her shirt or if shes just not covered and all you can see are bones.

Answer by HmschoolingMom at 2:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• i agree 100%

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• I don't know it its my age (31) but I've become so comfortable with my body.... sex with the lights on comfortable. I'm in shape but I still have dimples and stretch marks. Feels good.

Answer by Farrahann at 6:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• I agree... to a point. There are people who are naturally super thin, and I don't think those people are any less attractive or should be viewed as less because of their natural body. Any body type can be sexy (curvy or super thin) what makes it sexy is being healthy and comfortable in your own skin.

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• Okay, yes of course Marilyn is much more beautiful. But many show her as an example of "plus size" and she most certainly was NOT. Her waist was 23"-24" which makes her look so much more voluptuous than she actually was, it's just because she was so curvy, not overweight. There is some controversy over what size she wore, because she needed a larger size to accommodate her D cup boobs but she had a tiny waist.

Answer by missanc at 9:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• Saphire i agree with you too

Comment by mommys2cupcakes (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2012

• Now if only my curves would obey and go where I want them too...

Answer by booklover545 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2012