uneven breasts??

Am I the only one who feels like one of my boobs is bigger than the other? Does it matter if it is?

Asked by called2bmom at 5:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

• no. i have uneven breasts and its hardly noticeable and my SO doesnt care either

• i do too. my right is slightly biggere than my left. my SO doesnt notice but i sure do.

Answer by Naivenewcomer at 5:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my friend told me that her SO's cousin had one size B and one size D... if that was the case i'd get an implant!

Answer by aliciatron at 5:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I think this is really common among women.

• Before I had my son I was a cup size different in my breast. They did not get larger while feeding, however they did get a little a larger and quite a bit more even! I don't know how or why, but I am not complaining!

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My left one is a whole cup size different. I hate it!

Answer by isra1986 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• actually every woman yes EVERY WOMAN has uneven breasts. even if its just a slight differnce its there. thats hw you kno if someones got implants...they are always the same. mine are very uneven. lol so dont feel along in that.

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well Thank you everyone! That's reassuring. I feel a lot better now, especially since I only just recently discovered the wonderful phenomenon of the uneven boobs! I am not alone. LOL!

Answer by called2bmom at 4:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Mine are uneven and it's very noticeable. One is a C cup and the other is D, but with the pregnancy I've gone up a size with both breasts. I wish they were even but I'm OK with it.

Answer by isabellalecour at 6:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2009