What do you think about "swingers"?

Just curious as to what average people think about it. And are some of you swingers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i personally couldnt do it, but if it works for your relationship and you're safe i dont see a problem with it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i think it would be a fun experience. im a very sexually open person.
    Naivenewcomer

Answer by Naivenewcomer at 5:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Anything goes between consenting adults!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm too jealous to do that, and too afraid of all the diseases that you can get from sex. I think that is a sign that we should find ONE person to have sex with. (once you're married I mean, I know most people have a few partners before find "the one.")
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Its not my cup of tea, but to each their own:)
    Anonymous

• I would never do it. Thats just me though things like that are becoming more common now days.
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 5:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Besides dh, the idea of other people's body fluiids gives me the heebee geebees!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I don't know about you guys but that's a bit extreme. The thought of messing with my friend's man just creeps me out.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I've never done it in my current relationship. But I'd be open to it. Not exactly a full swap, where everyone involved does everyone involved. LOL. But maybe with another couple, I wouldn't mind the other couple watching us or whatever. Maybe some playing with the other chick while our hubbies watched. But I wouldn't actually have sex with another guy nor want my hubby to have sex with another woman. I think what I'm talking about is called a soft swap.
    My bff and her hubby got into this a few times. It turned bad at one point when the guy showed up at my friends house, and then his wife showed up and thought the 2 of them were getting it on (they weren't). They haven't been swinging since.
    Anonymous

• nah i couldnt do it.

i wont share my husband with anybody ;) .. im not prude or anything, but i just dont like having more than one partner.. even if its only for a couple hours. my hubby is all mine, and im all his...
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009