Watch this and share your thoughts... (video is 10 mins long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1FdtpH8lSI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The premise is sound, and you can't do a lot in 10 minutes, but it's horribly oversimplified, takes a lot of liberties with etymology, and nudges a few things into alignment that really shouldn't be there just for the sake of making a stronger case. It would be better if they'd stuck with only the sound correlations and not tried making it look better by making alterations. All it does is leave openings for people who refuse to accept it to pick it apart.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Sorry... I would.... but I'm still feeding this dinosaur they call dial-up. :-|
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• the extended version was posted yesterday. I still haven't watched it all, but I have it downloaded so I can when I get the time. It's under Zeitgeist: the movie.. for anyone that is interested... so far it seems interesting, but again as I said in the other post, I will have to finish it, and research how factual it really is. so as of now my opinion is pending.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2009