what about hayden lane

names

chasesmom08

Asked by chasesmom08 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would not name my child after a steet, lane, blvd or highway. Enough said. Hayden is nice though.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 11:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• My real father's name is Lane. I think that's a nice name you're contemplating on.
    Teens-n-Twins

Answer by Teens-n-Twins at 11:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I like it.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I thought of Lane for my daughters' middle name, and I really really liked it... but I just couldn't shake that it sounded too much like the name of a street, haha, and that's when it's put with just about any first name.... Get this though, I actually liked the name Avenue for a girls' first name.... Strange as it may be, I really did kinda like it =)
    Juliebee81

Answer by Juliebee81 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Oh I really like that name!
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 12:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I like Hayden alot. Not too sure on Lane. Lane as a first name is great, but as a middle name, I agree that it sounds like a street name.
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• cute, but is it for a boy or girl?
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Very cute!
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 2:43 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I would spell Lane this way- Laine it is more feminine if it is for a girl. For a boy I would spell it Layne. That way it isnt spelled like a street (lane...) It is a very cute name though...
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Stevens wife thats funny you said you wouldnt name your child after a st etc.. and that you like Hayden :) here in arizona theres a street called Hayden Blvd. haha... its actually my nephews name.. i picked it and i love it :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2008