What's the best vacation you've ever taken?

I'd have to say mine was a cruise I went on to the Keys and Caymen Islands.

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went to Maui Hawaii and I would go back anyday.
    Anonymous

• Either to Washington DC, or Port Aransas in TX. Both were tons of fun.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• north africa... would go back there on vacation every time
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Niagara Falls with DH.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My DH and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon, if I didn't love my family so much, I'd move there. I have never met nicer people in my entire life.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 6:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Vancover Canada! going shopping and traveling all the way there in an RV was SO much fun we left from California!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• for our first anniversary we were broke and on a whim went camping at the beach in delaware. tent, campfire, food and some beer. it was SO much fun. went to the beach a few times, mini golf and stuff. on the way home we went though baltimore and went to the zoo. it was perfect
    learae

Answer by learae at 6:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Me and DH went to Kauai Hawaii for our 10th anniversary. I will always remember waking up and smelling the salty air. I loved it so much. It was so expensive, but it was the best trip I've ever had!
    prkingham72

Answer by prkingham72 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My DH and I went to Jamaica as well for our Honeymoon back in '94 and then Cancun, Mexico in '95. They're both beautiful and would go back in a heartbeat if we had the money. I'd like to go to one of those family resorts and throw my kids in the water. Let them eat all they want and have fun. Maybe, one day.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• When hubby and I did the Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown thing. We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge and did a lot of sight-seeing.
    Funny thing is, he grew up in Williamsburg and we lived there for several years when our children was small (our youngest was born there), but we never took the time to enjoy it.
    It was wonderful, especially all the beautiful gardens with the glorious flowers!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2009