is it just me....

... or does this turn you off too? My dh just walked into the kitchen not wearing a shirt and started stirring the sauce on the stove. Without a shirt. Yuck. He's done this before and it bugs the heck outta me! If he's cooking for himself, then fine. But when it's MY dinner, eeewww I don't want any chest hairs in there! Gross. He's also had a cig in his hand while he cooks and I cannot stand that! So inconsiderate, don't you think?
Sorry, this was more of a vent. Tell me I'm not alone though. I'll check back through the answers after I finish looking up divorce attorney's. LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Thank you, That was great! At least you have a sense of humor about it. To answer your question, Yes! I would say that this would be disturbing to me. Mostly the cigarette.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 7:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• lol im the same way. i dont even want to think about hair in my food. ewwww. i go as far as when i cook-i keep my hair pulled back.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i would go make my food before he gets up or you could give it back to him by what he does to you lol
    Star20

Answer by Star20 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My husband luckily doesnt cook! lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It depends on my mood if i'm bitchy i'll throw a fit
    if i'm not well it just might turn me on to see my sexy
    hubby cooking up some shirtless dinner! lol
    Anonymous

• my hubby is running around without a shirt all day... that doesnt bother me at all.. well he doesnt have chest hair though.

but smoking, especially next to the stove. thats highly and extremely disgusting. i could so not stand it.

we are smokers too, but we smoke outside on the balcony. i even brush my teeth and wash my hands after every smoke.. i dont want any kind of smoke and smell of it in my house. eeewww
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• DH doesn't cook so don't have to worry about that:)

But, I worked at a restaurant and when I got to work I noticed one of the cooks was just wearing a tank top while he was frying a burger. His armpit hairs and chest hairs were sticking out. I didn't say anything because I wasn't the manager and I was sure the manager was going to say something, but NO the manager just walked right by and said HI! Needless, to say I didn't eat on my breaks anymore nor do I dine there:)
    Anonymous

• you have hair on your head that falls out at the rate of about 10,000 strands per day........more often than chest hair falls out-so, you have a greater chance of getting hair from his head in your sauce...........if you dont like it-speak up or cook your own food.
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Having a cigarette in his hand, yes that is gross. It's gross to smoke inside a house where a child lives period, and I would never put my kids in that kind of danger. Having his shirt off, I could care less. My husband is clean, it's not like he's sweating into the food.
    Anonymous

• Tricia19 - Would it bother you in a restaurant or is that still cool with you?
    Anonymous