For those of you that went through IVF. How many embryo's did you choose to transfer? And what were the results?

I am so nervous if I have 3 and they all take am I going to be a good mom and give them all the time they need if they all take. If I have two will they both take or not. If I had 3 then that might have been the one. I have all these thoughts running through my head. I dont know what to do! I havent even gotten my meds yet but I want to hear your thoughts.

MrsBrc

Asked by MrsBrc at 11:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Well, I have not gone through all of this YET, but I have signed my paper work and all that. And we have decided to only transfer back 2 at a time (that is usually what a good DR will reccomend unless you are over like 40) we will freeze our remaining embryos. Have you spoken with your RE on what he does, my RE will ONLY put back 2 in people under 40, unless they have done IVF before and failed, the he will consider 3-4. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fstrmomto3

Answer by fstrmomto3 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• considering the price involved I would try to make sure one would "stick" lol.One important thing you have to ask yourself is " am i financially stable to take care of three" because I dont think loving them and be a good mom would be an issue for you. It might be a good idea to do two...that way you have twice the probability of one sticking and if both do the financial aspect isnt as daunting.
    good luck and I have a feeling you are going to be a great mom!
    luvleemommy1217

Answer by luvleemommy1217 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2008