What's the worst way you've ever been broken up with?

arbutusdawn

Asked by arbutusdawn at 6:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When i was 14 The guy i was dating had his best friend call me and break up with me after his friend told me he started hitting on me i was like what a loser.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 6:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• probably via instant message,
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I guess I still technically made the decision, but I had a HORRIBLE break up with my ex. It started out by him cheating on me with a hooker and calling me all excited about it because he thought it was "essentially the same" as going to a strip club which I told him he could do. So I pretty much wanted to rip his nuts off and refused to sleep with him after that, but we had just moved in together so I thought I was obligated to try to make it work. Stupid. Well, one night while he was in the shower he had left his e-mail open and there were e-mails back and forth from another girl where he was making himself out to be a victim telling her I wouldn't sleep with him and how I should have known he would get it somewhere else...omg...and telling this girl just horrible nasty things about me that weren't even true to get her on his side. It was disgusting. I left him so hurt by everything.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• via text... sigh........
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• im not sure on the worst way someone has broken up with me but...i was dating this guy when i was 16 and he was living with me and my parents. well we had went out of town and when we got home i found out that he had taken my car to only god knows where and bought drugs while he was in my car. i got home while he was at work-still in my car-and after i found all of this out i packed all of his things and had them laying in the yard by the time he got home. needless to say..he got the point :D
    Anonymous

• Over the phone. That's one of the tackiest ways to break up with someone.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I ran into my husband during the lunch hour at our bank. He had taken all the money in all the accounts, closed the accounts and left me penniless.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It wasn't a bad way.. but the day after my boyfriend broke up with me for another girl, I saw her slutty ass having sex with a completely different guy at a party. Karma's a bitch. :)))
    Anonymous

• at a party at our house in front of about 25 people with him screaming at me in front of everyone from the other room.....
    uh, let's see....sent three of his friends over to tell me and to get his letterman jacket back(in high school)
    sending his new girlfriend over to tell me(high school)
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 6:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• this wasnt me but a good friend of mine. we were in 9th grade & her bf (who we all dated at some point haha) broke up w/ her on V-day...with a V-day card!! the front said "will you bee my valentine" (there was a bee on it). but on the inside he scribbled out the printed message & wrote "i think we should break up"

such a jerk...cant believe i dated that guy too haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009