splitting up?????

my hubby and i are in a seperation (well kinda) right now we stay in our house and still talk though its nothing like we used to... he goes to work comes home goes to bed. today he is staying at his sisters. annnnnnyways- today his mother watched our daughter so we could get something done (not marital related)- we had sex! i am soooooo confussed. i love him and want to work things out with him... he doesnt or is'nt sure. this is the 2nd time. i am confused but also releived 1) i wanted it and 2) i know he is'nt getting it else were-lol.

anyone-any advice??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• you need to talk to him and find out where you stand because it can makes things much more confusing and complicated than it has to be
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Just Because You Guys Had Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Not Getting It Elsewhere. If You Guys Are Staying in The Same House Why Does He Feel The Need Too Go To Stay At His Sister's Tonight, Specially One Day After Having Sex With You???
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• absolutely!! you guys are still together. sorry, honey. but if it's not legal or physical you guys are married. he needs to shit or get off the pot so you can move on with your life either way.
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 6:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• hes just not that kinda guy to get it elsewhere-that I know. we both argeed we ne BOTH need sometime apart- which is why he's at his sisters tonight. I am glad he's there and not at a buddy's house. She'll keep him in line ;-)... plus since we are talking I call him- he answers no biggie. His sis would'nt lie to cover his butt either.
    I don't want him to leave me (a divorce)- I want everything to work out. Maybe we should'nt have had sex (but like I said I wanted it too) ...ugh I am so flustered.
    Anonymous