Do you think its wrong for a 38 year old woman to date a eighteen year old man?

If you like someone,should you let age stop you from wanting to date that person ,if say their age is eighteen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Not wrong - they are both of legal age. Creepy - yes
    lanckn

Answer by lanckn at 6:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• he is of age to consent so...YOU GO GIRL!! lol. but be prepared for what dating a much younger man is going to be like. for ex. we already know that men act like kids... but it wasnt that long ago that your 18 yr old was a kid. will he be ready for a serious relationship-if thats what you are looking for. will he be ready to be a parent type figure? will it be like raising another kid. these are all questions that maybe you should ask yourself. but if you wanna do it-i say have fun. NO JUDGEMENT HERE LOL
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• messed up. yup. she is sick.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 6:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Wrong no...but why would anybody want to date 18 year old boy...yes boy. I sure as heck wouldn't want to.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 6:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I agree with lanckn
    Anonymous

• It seems like in most instance that type situation would mostly be about sex or control, which I'd have to say is wrong. If there is some other reason that I am missing, I might reconsider my answer.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nope, both legal adults and you cannot help who you fall in love with. A lot of times the relationships with large age gaps work better anyways at least in my observance of other couples in this circumstance.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 6:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• He's legal. You might get comments or stares. But who cares.

Answer by louise2 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Its legal and no ones business who she or he dates. Would I do it? No I doubt it.

Answer by gemgem at 6:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well the lady across the street from us was 39 now 40. And is dating a 19. He was 18 at the time. And they have a baby. She already has a 16,13,10 year old. It was creepy at first. But they are nice.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009