would u?

ok just curious how many of us would trade baby stuff with other when their kiddos out grow it...like with those in their area?

BxMetroMom718

Asked by BxMetroMom718 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why not... if the stuff is still in good condition and something I could use for my child, yes I would
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I love to do that! I have a friend that her and I had done that several times. I would even do it with ladies I don't know. Why waste the money? Ya know?
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 7:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I know there is a freecycle group, but are there groups here on CF set up for free exchange of goods? If not, perhaps someone with the know-how and time could set one up.
    I think giving things away that aren't very expensive is a terrific idea - I would do it. And if there was a group for moms looking for donations then they would know where to look.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:03 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• can we start a group? everyday we can post things that we have and perhaps meet up with the moms to trade in our area...
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2009