would u?

ok just curious how many of us would trade baby stuff with other when their kiddos out grow it...like with those in their area?

BxMetroMom718

Asked by BxMetroMom718 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess I would.. lol never thought about it but yeahh no biggie. if I got stuff they need, and they have stuff I might want, why not? lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• idk, hard to find compadable people i would if it was easy, i just hand my stuff down and i get hand me downs but no one matches well enough to "trade"
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I already gave away most of my baby stuff to a lady who lived in my city but whom I met online.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would totally GIVE my stuff to someone who really needs it. We are so done having babies and we do not need any of the stuff once our 4th is done with it! There were 7 years between #3 & #4 so it is all new and very nice. And yes, in case you were wondering #4 was a surprise!
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 10:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I will, I live in the Las Vegas valley. Nevada.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• My daughter is expecting her first child - our first grandchild - and a wonderful mom here on CF offered a huge box of baby clothes for girls for free! We know the baby will be a girl and money is really tight, so we asked for it. All we had to do was drive down to get it. I met her, her husband, and her 3 beautiful children - a wonderful family! The clothes she blessed my daughter with are practically brand new, stain free, and perfect!
    I am sure that my daughter would love to turn around and help someone else in need when her daughter outgrows everything. Just go to my homepage and leave me a message if you live near me and I will keep you in mind. OR - I will just have her post when she is able to donate.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2009