when your water broke

wut did it feel it like when it came out
wut did it look like
and wut did it smell like
the only reason i am asking
im 35 wks and i was a taco bell and i had to pee really bad
so i went then i stood up and something came leaking down my leg
i though it was just pee so i wipped it off but it was clear and i was like ok wut ever
then it came out again and i used my fingre to get a little and smell it well it had no smell
then my sister came in to see if i was ok (i had been in there a while cuz of the leakage
i went out and was washing my hand and told her about it
she said that she had he water broke at the hospital so she did notknow
does it sound like my water broke or just pee?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When my water broke I got otu of bed to pee and a rush of fluid came out, like you I thought DAMN! I PEED MYSELF but I peed then sat on the toilet and when I would lean forward water came out you might try peeing until you cant get anything else out and try different pos and push and see if anything comes out ...oh and it was odorless and clear with a hint of greenish color very light lighter than a water color hope this helps and if u have any doubts still go to th ehospital because its very dangerous to be walkign around with your water broke u can get an infection...OH YEAH LAbor Contractions usually start soon after so GOOD LUCK!!!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• haha it kinds does sound that way
    when mine broke it was just a trickle, really slow and it didnt stop until i was pushing hours later
    mine was clear, it didnt smell and it didnt hurt. i actually had to put a dry wash cloth in my undies because it just kept dribbling out
    plus you would know if you were peeing, you can control it. when your water breaks it just comes out and you dont even know it
    learae

Answer by learae at 6:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It could just be pee. Usually its a huge gush but can be a small leak too. If it was a small leak then you would still be leaking everytime you move some would come down your leg. Is that happening? They b roke mine in the hosp once and I remember it was a small leak and it came out anytime I got up to go to the bathroom or even moved in my bed. It was gross and unmistakable.

Answer by gemgem at 6:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• oh and i would call your ob and let them know what is going on. labor may be on the way
    learae

Answer by learae at 6:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I had mine broke, but my friend did what you are doin.So we took her to the L&D and she was in labor.so i'd go get checked!
    Anonymous

• Call labor and delivery right away.Same thing happened to me at 35wks.They'll want you to come in and get fluids and antibotics(sometimes) and do a stress test on the baby!That's what they did for me....He just turned 8yrs old yesterday!!Good luck and congrats.Oh by the way I didn't start having contractions for 8hrs after it broke!They had to induce me!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2009