Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this normal in any way shape or form? plz help me

ok so yesterday all i had to do was look at my hubbys "junk" and i wantd no parts of it. i hate hate HATE sex and i dont know y. it hurts that may be y but i have no idea why it hurts. it burns on the outside when it is touched sexually, not all the time only during sex. i went to the dr but they said it was a yeast infection and my paps normal. i took the yeast meds and it still hurts like an SOB. it burns on the outside and hurts like hell on the inside. only when we have sex. weve tried every different kinds of lube and even just tried my own natural stuff...nothing helps...but i hate sex now and dont want any parts of it. plz help or give me advice if you can...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

Answers (10)
  • What med did u take ??? How long has it been going on ??? I would go back to the doctor. If you take hot baths stop !!!!

    Answer by Ann7227 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • i never take a bath. i dont have a bath tub. it was diflomat or something in that nature. its one pill u take for yeast infection. and this has been going on for about a year now. we were together for a year when it started. and we dont use condoms cause im allergic, weve tried all lubes, he never bothered me b4. idk wtf is wrong with me.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • This might sound crazy but were you sexually abused as a child or forced to have sex? Did your parents tell you sex was bad or that your vagina was a bad thing.....sometimes those old wounds or feeling of it being dirty can affect your sex life and you not really knowing it... I speak from experiance on this one because I did the same thing with my hubby whom I love very much, it took some time but I did get over it so to speak. Now I am not saying this is the case but just a thought.... Is your hubby very large? Or is your vagina tilted, sometimes that can cause painful sex.

    Answer by midnightmoma at 7:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • Are u having discharge ??? Or odor ?? I had a really bad Yeast Infection last spring . I had to take the pill twice. To get rid of it. Try going to a gyn intead of a family doctor.

    Answer by Ann7227 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • nope no discharge or anything. its all normal down there. doesnt hurt when i pee or anything. and i wasny abused as a child i was raped by my ex but that never usualy pops into my head i only think about it once in a blue moon because im over it. i did go to the gyno. thats all they said.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • Well you could be just very sensitive down there.


    Answer by Ann7227 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • if you cant figure out what it could be on your own go see your doctor right away. that doesnt sound normal. worse case scenario fibromyalgia, it could be a big deal. not to be a downer but when it comes to my reproductive organs i take it seriously

    Answer by learae at 7:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • Has your hubby been checked cause men can get it to and pass it back to you

    Answer by FTBALLMOF2BOYS at 8:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • You have addressed 2 different issues with your unwillingness to have sex: 1 psychological and one physical.
    Just because the rape doesn't pop in your head doesn't mean that its not in your subconscious. You need to follow up with both your gynecologist and a therapist.

    As far as condoms go, there are different kinds of condoms. I find it highly unlikely that you are allergic to all of them. Try latex free or the sensitive kind and ask your gyno for a referral.

    Answer by bearandtreemom at 11:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • Does he shower before sex? My hubby's sweat burns the hell out of me. In the summer I force him to shower beforehand. You might try that. Maybe try something thicker as lube, vaseline might make a barrier and make the burning less. Is it irritation or vaginal dryness do you think? The vaseline might help both. Keep trying though, marriages go down the tubes when the sex is all out of whack. Good luck!!!


    Answer by shmorris56 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.