What's the scarriest most disturbing thing you have ever witnessed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son being kidnapped by his dad.

Answer by gemgem at 6:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My father physically assaulting my mother
    Anonymous

• My 16 year old cousin had a baby with her 16 year old boyfriend and 3 months after the baby was born (a few months ago), he was hit by car when he was riding his bike. I witnessed him die in the hospital 10 hours later.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my friend falling from a bridge. She got some terrible injuries was obviously in ICU in a coma.She is alive and well today thank goodness. So I think in a way I also witnessed a miracle.

Anonymous

• human blood on the highway. A semi had hit a motorcyclist. The body was gone but the bike, semi, and a pool of blood under the bike was still there. It was sad.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i was actually in panic while driving to see my dad in the ER. we was assaulted and was in really bad shape

so here i am driving down a dark highway. i see a ton of cop cars in the opposite side and i look over and i see a DEAD freaking body on the road. i lost it!! i nearly got sick in my car while driving. it looked like a homeless guy was either beat up and left on the road or he was hit by a car. everything was bloody and twisted around, ehh eh bleh, not good at all

i just have this permanent mental image in my head. it was awful. topped off an already terrible night
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• hgibsonorc

who was hit? your cousins boyfriend?? thats terrible, so so sad
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• learae, i'm sorry you went through all of that at once.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My dad yelling at my mom drunk and trying to kill himself.
    My sister saved our neighbors life one day when his lawnmower felel on him and came running over to our house covered in blood. We thought SHE was cut.. it was really gross and scary.
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• omg you all have seen some pretty horrible stuff =(

I was molested by my own father. It happened for a few years, but I can't get the picture of him going down on me out of my head. I just can't do it and sometimes when my hubby is down there, I all of a sudden think of my dad. Hubby knows about me being molested, but he doesn't know I get flashbacks while we're making love. I'll never tell =/
    Anonymous