What was the craziest thing you did as a teenager?

Did you get caught? If so was it worth it?

The worst thing I did was go to a keg party and get drunk when I was 16 and no one ever found out thank goodness!

WishyClarkson

Asked by WishyClarkson at 7:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Driving without a license and getting pulled over by a police officer for going around the rotary circle twice (I missed the turn-off). My boyfriend and I did a quick switcharoo before the officer saw us so we didn't get into trouble. This was on prom night and I had a long gown on. When we switched seats quickly, some of my dress stayed on the driver's side under my date's legs! I never attempted it again, but it was fun to drive for the very first time without ever having been taught before.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• oh lord-i was really bad into drugs when i was in high school. for those who want to know, im clean now.
    Anonymous

• everything i did was crazy
    Anonymous

• I smoked a cigarette in the basement and I thought I put it out . Guess not.  It caught fire. It happen on Halloween . My step dad thought someone threw a smoke bomb by the house. It was the basement on fire. lol I lied but I think they knew. lol

Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I was pretty bad as a teenager...I used to sneak my boyfriend and all his friends in my room at night. I also camped out in the wooded backyard with them. I used to sneak out all the time and yes, I got caught multiple times.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I had sex,drank,smoked cigarettes,and marijuana.

I was a wild teen. But I was a teen in the 70's too.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• At 17 used to sneak out to be with a boyfriend. Let's see. Smoke pot, came home once and my mother nearly beat the shit out of me and said, "You're not seeing that guy anymore." Let him steal from the job I was working at and I almost went to jail. When you're young you're stupid.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i didnt do anything bad until i was 18, i was too scared of getting in trouble by my dad. my parents split up when i was 17 and at 18 i went to my moms for a while, my 17 year old cousin lived there too. my mom worked 3rd shift so we would always have crazy parties until like 4 in the morning. we never got too too out of control and we never got caught. it was some of the most fun ive ever had. we also used to steal some of my moms pot and get high after she went to work, haha she never knew. it was so funny
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I did it all. Partied, drugs (yes worse than pot), hung with drug dealers, did a little dealing, snuck out, hung with meth addicts, dated drug dealers, one of my best friends went to prison for grand theft auto - 7 or 8 cars I think. But with this type of life there are also consequences, I never got too deep into anything but watched as friends went to prison or killed themselves. After the 5th friend died, I grew up.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I was a pretty straight kid until I hit 18. Then I ran away from home. I don't know why because my Mom would have let me go anyway. Sorry. That's all I got.
    Country220

Answer by Country220 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009