Does anyone else work for ChaCha?

I recently signed up for my First IB debit card, and now in order to get paid I need to have a 9 digit account number through them, but I only received a debit card. Do I need to sign up for something else?
Any help would be appreciated.

NewMommyin06

Asked by NewMommyin06 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do the pay me monthly thing cuz it's free. Your best bet would be to ask on the ChaCha forums or look in the knowledgebase & I'll bet you get your answer there. Sorry I don't have more info.
    chrissie79

Answer by chrissie79 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I do the pay me monthly thing where they pay you every month if you have earned over $100. The problem is that lately the questions have been so slow in coming, I may only get $1 a night sitting here on the computer for hours. Have you noticed this?
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• what job did you get on there because every time I go there to apply they say their not taking people!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have not answered questions on there for a long time because they reduced the pay. Now that I have a laptop I may be able to answer some more. Thanks for the advice.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2009